While retailers are always offering sales, there are a small handful of retailing operations that provide bottom-line pricing for a membership fee.
DirectBuy offers a membership that costs upwards of $5,000, depending on the particular franchisee. Here are others:
- Direct Plus: http://directplusfurniture.com/
- located in Indianapolis, Indiana
- located in Campbell, California
- thousands of manufacturers to choose from in every home-furnishing category.
- factory-direct prices: they pass the savings on to you
- better service than you can get with mail order: if you order by mail, your furniture may be damaged during shipment. They contract their own shipments, and have installers and finishers to check for damage during shipping.
- manufacturer direct prices
- no retail markups
- available brands posted online
- shipping normally on same day as credit card is charged
- $500 membership fee (membership term not stated)
- seems to offer same product lines as cheaperfloor.com, but no mention of a membership fee
- pricing may be somewhat higher than cheaperfloor.com
- many items ship for $0.01
You must register before editing pages or using other extended features on this TWiki system.
Revision r1.3 - 01 Aug 2010 - 05:20 by EliMantel
Copyright © 2000-2005 by the contributing authors.
All material on this collaboration tool is the property of the contributing authors. Collect email addresses here.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback.