Mary Kay Consultant product return policy
This has been converted to HTML from the Mary Kay Career Essentials document.
It is reproduced here under the Fair Use Doctrine, without permission from Mary Kay Inc.
See Mary Kay Career Essentials Legal Notice .
The accuracy of this HTML conversion is not guaranteed.
Any questions regarding the "Career Essentials" document should be referred to Mary Kay Inc.
If for any
reason, upon cancellation of her Agreement, a Consultant feels she must return her inventory, she may ask for a
Request for Repurchase form from her Sales Director. Consultants may contact the Company at 972-919-7767 to
determine the amount of product eligible for return. She may then return the completed form, along with her
repurchasable Company products, freight prepaid, to Repurchase Department, Mary Kay Inc., 1278 Titan Drive, Dallas,
TX 75247. If she is unable to obtain the form from her Sales Director, the Consultant may contact the Company at
the number indicated above for a form. The following will apply:
- The Company will accept a Consultantís cancellation of the Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement within thirty (30) days after acceptance of the Agreement by the Company, and upon the return of the Consultantís original and unused Starter Kit to the Company, the Company will refund to Consultant the Consultantís cost of the Starter Kit; or if Agreement is terminated and Consultantís original and unused Starter Kit is returned to Company after the cancellation period and within one (1) year of purchase, to repurchase such Starter Kit at ninety percent (90%) of Consultantís original net cost.
- The Company agrees to repurchase, upon the termination of the Agreement, at ninety percent (90%) of Consultantís original net cost, original and unused Section 1 products, provided such items were purchased by Consultant from Company within one (1) year prior to return.
- Starter Kit and Section 1 products must be shipped freight prepaid, accompanied by a Request for Repurchase form to the Mary Kay Repurchase Department in Dallas.
- Companyís cost of any prizes or product bonuses awarded to the Consultant because of the original purchase and any indebtedness the Consultant owes the Company will be deducted from the repurchase amount.
- Section 2 items are not intended to be purchased from the Company for resale and are not subject to the repurchase obligations set forth in the Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement.
- Any commission previously paid on product returned will be charged back based on the actual percentage paid at the time of the purchase.
- A Consultant who returns merchandise to the Company for repurchase is not eligible to rejoin Mary Kay as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant.
- Shipment of the products is the responsibility of the Consultant. This includes, but is not limited to, bearing all costs related to the shipment and complying with all federal, state and local regulations.
You must register before editing pages or using other extended features on this TWiki system.
Revision r1.2 - 11 Jul 2004 - 18:55 by EliMantel
Copyright © 2000-2005 by the contributing authors.
All material on this collaboration tool is the property of the contributing authors. Collect email addresses here.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback.