linked from Cagey Consumer Highlights
The operator of this web site has no connection with the Thunderbird Resort Club or any company promoting the Thunderbird Resort Club. This information is posted for research purposes only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR GET-A-WAY PACKAGE
- Married or cohabitating couples must be gainfully employed on a full time basis or retired with a current minimum yearly gross household income of $45,000.
- If married, both husband and wife are required to attend the Vacation Ownership preview together and present documentation with the same address.
- If cohabitating, both parties are required to attend the Vacation Ownership tour and present documentation with the same address.
- Tour packages are intended for (2) adults only. Your children are also welcome on a reservation status only!
- We require that friends and family with separate packages do NOT check-in or tour on the same dates.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or resident to be able to take advantage of this promotion at this current time.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your scheduled Vacation Ownership tour and presentation. Please check in at least 10 minutes prior to your presentation time at the Welcome Center at the Thunderbird Resort Club.
- This confirmation letter & picture ID (i.e. driver's license) for all person(s) is required at the time of check-in.
- A major credit card or debit card will be required at the time of check-in.
- Your package expires 90 days from date of purchase and is non-refundable and non-transferable. This offer may not be used by anyone who has toured a QM Resorts property within the last 12 months.
- You are allowed one reschedule within 72 hours from your booking date with minimal exceptions.
This written confirmation contains all of the terms and benefits in the promotion and supersedes all verbal representations.
Individuals and couples are required to meet qualifications specified above in order to receive the promotional gifts.
Individuals not meeting the qualifications specified above will pay the full advertised rack rate for any accommodations used and any gifts received.
You must register before editing pages or using other extended features on this TWiki system.
Revision r1.1 - 14 Jul 2006 - 01:18 by EliMantel
Copyright © 2000-2005 by the contributing authors.
All material on this collaboration tool is the property of the contributing authors. Collect email addresses here.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding TWiki? Send feedback.